The school has been putting on full scale productions for a number of years in all styles of dance.
We purchase good quality costumes or have them made. These are available to hire to groups and organisations such as nursery, primary and secondary schools; youth groups; brownies, guides and scouts and other dance schools for a small hire fee.
Please contact us if you are looking for a specific costume and we will do our best to help you. Also look on Facebook ‘CSDance Costume Hire’ for photos and details of costumes available for hire
Sizes range from 3 years to adults and we have costumes for a huge range of productions/numbers and just a sample are listed below:
- The ensemble and principal male and female costumes for the ballet Cinderella, Coppelia, La Fille mal Gardee, Sleeping beauty, The Nutcracker
- Musicals such as The Wizard of Oz, Annie, Oliver, Grease, Bugsy Malone, Peter Pan, Flashdance, We Will Rock You, Hairspray, Mamma Mia, Mary Poppins, Little Mermaid.
- Tutus, lyrical dresses, ballet modern and tap outfits.
- Outfits for cheerleading and street dance.
- Ladies and children’s ballgowns, suitable for period pieces.
- Character costumes.
- Adult 50’s, 60, and 70’s outfits.
- Mens/boys grey tail coat and trousers. Boys leather jackets, suit jackets.
- Childrens’s costumes in penguins, mice, elephants, jungle book creatures, chickens, butterflies, birds, fish, crabs, pumpkins, ladybirds and clowns.
- Sets of childrens and teenagers’ leotards and cat suits, skirts, aprons, dresses, peasant and Edwardian blouses.
- We have hats, headresses and wigs galore and a set of 24 black or burgundy full length satin cloaks with hoods (only a dance teacher would appreciate this!!)